Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Few Random Thoughts...

Biggest news...today was kindergarten registration. Pretty simple. I just had to collect a million papers...times 2. So far mine are the only set of twins in the 57 child kindergarten class (well, really 3 classes.) I was floored. Seemingly, there are sets of multiples everywhere I go. I'm happy to be unique for a change.

In other news, I finally rented Sex And the City. Yes, not sure why I'm posting this for the world to see. I never really watched the show so the movie was not on the top 10 list of must-sees. I just thought I might as well catch up on the world since it's been out for a year now. The odd thing is that I have to finish my Bible Study homework after I post this blog. Can a person study the book of Numbers at the same time as watching Sex and the City? Uh...maybe not.
UPDATE on Movie: turning it off...I can't watch this. Someone tell me how it ends.

Oh, and no fitness assessment update today. Sorry. I missed it. I had my day all planned. I cooked a hot breakfast, I worked while the kids played and then I prepared the children to run by the school for K registration and then off to the athletic club. You moms out there know how long it takes to get little people ready to walk out the door. Finally after hours it felt like, the kids were ready and we ventured out to the garage...uh, but not so fast. My brilliant daughter discovered the van was locked...AND the keys were in it. No fitness assessment for me today. Bitter. I was crazy frustrated...ask J. He got the worst of my wrath and it wasn't even his fault. That verse always burns on my mind at moments like that..."in your anger, do not sin." Easier said than done.

So, the fitness assessment is rescheduled for next week. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment