Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Award Winning What?



Shock and Awe. That's how I would describe it. I started this blog about 3 months ago. I've been blogging since 2006 but it was just a family blog. The equivalant of scrap-booking, if I even had that kind of creativity/ability. I really needed a corner of the world that was truly mine. A place where I could say the things I'm thinking and (hopefully) not be hated. I have a tendency to say things here and there that aren't welcomed by some ears. Take today for example. There is one person in my life who I tend to offend every time I see her. I can't help it. I really try to be on my best behavior. It's possible that she is extremely sensitive but it's also possible that I say more than I should...or in a way that I shouldn't.

In any case, I'm in complete shock and awe that anyone is out there reading my humble little blog much less giving me an award. Viv somehow found my little niche and for some reason enjoys my oddness AND/OR opinions. Hopefully I haven't made her cry. =)
Check out her blog for some insight into life with twice as many kids as I have. God bless her!

No comments:

Post a Comment