I have this love/hate relationship with Facebook. I detest it, talk behind it's back, and pretend I could live without it. Something evil about it lures me back in. I check it daily.
Admittedly, I read the other posts, wanting to know what is going on in a person's life without really having to interact with them. Sad I know. Some of it is the vicarious living that we all have turned to over the past decade. Why do something yourself when you can read about someone else doing it? I guess blogs are kind of like that too and I so love blogs.
Well, if you know anything about Facebook, you know these "forwards" are going around, like the infamous 25 random things. I don't post those.
1. I don't want most of my 500 plus friends to know my whole life.
2. You never know what someone could do with that kind of information.
3. I like being difficult.
For some reason though, I feel perfectly safe posting a thing like that on my "anonymous" blog.
A cute forward came along this week. What will your kids say? The directions were to ask your kids these questions and see what kind of answers they get. My daughter was more than happy to oblige. My little girl loves attention and after answering these 21 questions, she was more than ready for 21 more. Here are the questions and her answers: (Oh, and after each answer she looked up at me with sweet brown eyes and said, Right Mommy? I always, said, "Right, sweet girl".
1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you.
2. What makes mom happy?
When I kiss her and hug her like I'm hugging her right now.
3. What makes mom sad?
when I lie.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
you tickle me.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
she screamed and went crazy and wanted to go to the ice cream shop
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
taller than me.
8. What is mom’s favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
she buys something special for me b/c she misses me.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
She would have a nametag with her name written so everyone would know who she
11. What is your mom really good at?
working on her computer
12. What is your mom not very good at?
13. What does your mom do for her job?
work on her computer and write things
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
b/c she hugs me and tickles me.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
a lady in bugs bunny...like a girl bunny who marries Bugs Bunny
17. What do you and your mom do together?
go to the athletic club
18. How are you and your mom the same?
we have brown hair like each other.
19. How are you and your mom different?
our eyes are different
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
she hugs me.
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?