Since I posted my little girl's responses to the questionaire, I feel it's only right to do the same for her twin brother. This is the constant tension I feel to do the same for each of them. It's not the same with their little brother. Often he is not included in certain things for one reason or another. This year we are "homeschooling" which simply means we read a LOT of books and practice writing letters and numbers. Currently we are using "Teaching Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons". It's stressful to balance time with each twin and to design lessons/time based on each of their personal needs. And then there is the compettition aspect. It's one thing if the twin gets an answer right and their brother (2 years younger) does not. He's little. No pressure. When one twin gets something and the other does not, all Hades can break loose. It's especially hard on my son. Can't let a girl beat ya! We've never told him that but somehow, it's innate in little boys, I think.
Okay, so I had to vent that because it's a current struggle here in twinland. But back to my original purpose for post, here are Boy Wondertwin's answers to my 21 questions:
1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you.
2. What makes mom happy?
When I kiss her.
3. What makes mom sad?
when someone hits her
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
you tickle me.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
played with her stuffed animals a lot
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
This tall (he stretched his hand up as high as it will go)
8. What is mom’s favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
She goes to the twin sale.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
She would be famous for me. (Let's hope that's for good things!) And she would tell everyone in the whole world her name.
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
she can't do flips
13. What does your mom do for her job?
she works out a lot
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
tickling everyone a lot
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Jennifer, the girl Hulk
17. What do you and your mom do together?
go to the athletic club
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both end with (insert last name here)
19. How are you and your mom different?
I have short hair and you have long hair.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
b/c we kiss e/o and I'm really cute.
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?