Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Strange Exchange

With a 2nd week of Safety City in full swing, Little Dude and I met my hubby out for lunch at Quizno's (with a BOGO coupon, might I add). Anyway, we got up to leave and a woman rushes into the restaurant (with a DOG!) and throws the leash at my husband. He takes the leash reluctantly and she yells, "I've got diarrhea, where's the bathroom?"

We point to the back of the store as she hauls passed the cash register and the clerk.

J and I stared at each other, both wondering if that really did happen. Our proof was the dog leash in my husband's hand and the dog attached (in Quiznos!)
Reluctantly, we stepped outside since we now had possession of a dog. We waited over 5 minutes and the woman finally returned, thanking my husband for watching the dog.

There are a lot of strange people in this world.

2 comments:

  1. I was standing outside a gas station, trying to zip my purse, when a guy placed the leash from a monster sized pitt in my hand and informed me that he would be right back. I was VERY nervous and fervently prayed that the dog liked cats...because I knew he would be able to smell mine on me. People ARE strange...and to think they say cat people are odd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just laughed so hard I cried. Ha!

    ReplyDelete