Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

busy busy busy

Sorry, it's VBS time! This week has been so crazy! Our VBS is the kind where the parents stay too. We have a show at the beginning and end with crafts/activities in the middle. For some crazy reason I volunteered to help out, mostly because I'm a total VBS junkie and my guilt has finally gotten to me.

This is summer number 2 where I have registered my kids for 4 plus VBS weeks, each at a different church. What a great place for my kids to spend a week (or 4 weeks!)and I actually get to take a trip to the grocery. Can't beat that.

Anyway, I'm running the VBS store at our church this week while the kids are watched by my hubby who is also trying to work from home. Hmm. Not an easy task. As a family we are attending VBS in the evening. The great thing about that is dinner is served every night so I don't have to figure out what we will be eating for a whole week. Gotta love that.

So, keep checking in but my posts might be few and far between this week. Life is crazy but hey, what do you expect? I have 3 kids aged 5 and under. That's life, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment