Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Two Things...

1. I love Costco. I'm a recent convert but now a true believer. For years we have had a Sam's Club membership. I used to think they were the same thing with a different name. I can't put my finger on it but there is a difference. A big difference. I don't have a clue what it is but I just love Costco. Sadly the only time I can visit is when I have 3 chidren in tow. That's okay, as long as they are doing free samples we survive. Today I loaded up on meat, fruit and veggies. The kids wanted much more but I said no, no, no. We did get some frozen pizzas and pita chips. That's a splurge, right? I plan to watch my grocery bill and see how we do. I'll still need to visit my trusty Kroger for some basic essentials but overall, I'm loving my Costco membership. If anyone can tell me the difference b/t Sam's and Costco, I'd really appreciate it.

2. Mr. Hot Feet really does have HOT Feet! My 2 year old is always complaining that he has hot feet. Constantly he says "mong teet hot". I usually roll my eyes and reprimand him for taking off his shoes and socks. Well, today he couldn't get his sock off (he was standing up) so I took it off for him only to find a VERY sweaty, hot sock. Now, it's 50 some degrees outside today but it's not the middle of summer. I said, "Wow buddy, you really do have hot feet." In some appalacian accent, he said "Ahhh Hughh, tee? Me do haaaf hot teet" (Translation: Uh huh. See? I do have hot feet.) and swivled away. Yep, calling the doctor about hot feet disease. I wish I had it and so does my husband! He can't wait for winter to be over so I stop sticking my ice cold feet under his warm body!

Okay, time to get those banschees down for a nap. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment