Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Top 5 Reasons to get the Stomach Virus

Okay, since I'm still recovering from one of the worst stomach viruses ever (and yes, I say that EVERY time I get it) I've decided to try to look at the bright side of things.

5. Reason to completely ignore the kids and let them rule the world for the day (without the fear of someone calling Children's Services.) We can make it fun!
4. Perfect time for an experiment. Let's see how long it takes for the house to completely atrophy and then how long to clean it up.
3. Catch up on all the sleep I've missed out on over the past 5 years.
2. See if I can figure out what's going on in the soaps.
1. Great way to get back to pre-baby weight. Okay, so I only lost 4 pounds and technically I need a day or 2 more of hurling my guts out.

Oh yea, Fern, come on over. I've got a stomach virus for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment