Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

The Bzz...

Three years ago I found the best website. www.bzzagent.com
It is a marketing company that recruits BzzAgents to do their marketing. Basically, you sign up for a Bzzcampaign (Off, Sonicare, CoverGirl, Scrubbing Bubbles, Pledge and others) and you get free products to try. For 10 weeks you try the products and tell your friends about your experience. My favorite was when BzzAgent sent me a free Sonicare toothbrush! That was over 100 dollar value. Another campaign I received a $250 universal remote. These products are completely free. All I do is tell my friends my honest opinions concerning the product.
Presently I'm on the CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain Campaign. It's not a lipstick. It's a Lipstain. From my experience, it stays on the lips for 2-4 hours, even through a meal. I really like it although it does require a gloss of sorts since it leaves a matte finish. I think it runs about $8 at the drugstore but can be found on sale for less.
Check out www.BzzAgent.com for some free stuff...and some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment