Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Reason #347 NOT to have Baby #4

J and I have this conversation on a weekly basis, at least. He wants baby #4 and I think I would probably cut of my head if we had another one around here. If God blessed us with a baby I'm sure I would pick right up and take it as a blessing. That being said, I can't willingly choose this for us right now. When I press Jason, he is more of a dreamer than a doer. #4 sounds good to him but in reality, he's pretty overwhelmed with our current circumstances as well.
With this I will periodically submit to you reasons (for us) not to have baby #4.

Planet Hollywood. We ordered the kids' meal chicken fingers. It cost $6.95. We only ordered one meal. It came with 3 "fingers". The meal perfectly met the hunger needs of all 3 kids. If we had 4 kids, we'd have to buy another kids meal.
That's reason #347...are you reading this J?

No comments:

Post a Comment