Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

You know you want to know what I ate today...

Here we go...

Breakfast: water, tea
Lunch: chicken salad.  Now, before you get too excited, I'm including the recipe below.  It was so-so.  The bummer was I had to eat it in Panera while my friend ate a Caesar salad and her kids ate BAGELS. Oh, those bagels looked good.  Honestly though, I really didn't want those things.  This HCG stuff is magic.

Snack: 2 Melba Toasts

Dinner:  While watching everyone at VBS eat Hot Dogs and chips I ate 1 orange (which I couldn't finish and had to share with Little Dude) and 1 cup of spinach with shredded chicken on top.  That salad was actually really good.  That could have something to do with all the sea salt I put on top of it!  Hmm.  It WAS good though.  One thing I'm learning through this is ANYTHING is good with sea salt.

So, I was going to have 2 melba toasts for snack but after i tried on my dress from 1998 I decided to forgo the 2 melba toasts.  We'll see what the scale has to say about that decision.

Crunchy Sweet Apple Chicken Salad

Tammy Skye's The Ultimate HCG Dieter Gourmet Cookbook
100 grams chicken cooked and diced
1 apple diced
3 stalks celery diced
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
Dash of nutmeg
Dash of cardamom
Dash of salt
Stevia to taste
Wedge of lemon
Mix ingredients together, sprinkle with stevia and cinnamon. Chill for 20
minutes. Serve with a wedge of lemon and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment