Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

It's Day 5! 16 Days to Go!

Sorry about the delayed post.  It's VBS week which means we are out the door early.  Not too early for my daily weigh in though.  I lost another pound yesterday for a total weight loss of 5 pounds in 4 days!  Whoo Hoo!  I'm really in utter shock every day as I see the number on the scale.  My body is starting to feel a little (just a tiny bit) different and that feels good too!

Today was harder since I was on the go all day.  Thankfully I had some prepared protein and veggies so I packed that to eat on the go.  I had shredded chicken with 2 melba toasts and 5 cherry tomatoes for lunch just before I picked up the kids from VBS. After some fun with friends at the park I came home and ate a cucumber and tomato.  The swim meet came right after that.  I was there for 4-7:30 and had to book it to our evening VBS (yes...we're doing 2 VBSchools this week...ugh!).  I finally got home at 8:30 and shoved a very small burger in my mouth.  That was the hungriest I have been yet and it was because I didn't eat according to protocol.  They aren't kidding when they advise to follow this thing to a tee.

It's 9:15pm now and I'm sitting here still hungry.  I really shouldn't have waited this long to eat.  I've learned my lesson.  It's now time for the drops though and that will take care of the hunger.  Amazing how this stuff works. 

I'll update in the morning if I have time!

No comments:

Post a Comment