Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

So far So good!

We visited my high school friend's church.  He did an AMAZING job preaching and I so wish we could be there every week.  It's just a little too far away to make our home church but I was mega impressed.

Anyway, the best part was it was Kid Jam Sunday (or something of the sorts) and they had a bouncy house, face painting, cotton candy, snow cones and HUGE bubbles.  My kids had a blast and afterward they offered Chipotle to the adults!  Whoohoo! I was pumped because I cracked open my tortilla (oh, it looked good!) and dug out the chicken, lettuce and tomato.  It was super yummy and I wasn't tempted to eat the other awesome stuff in it.  I did freeze the rest and will (maybe) be able to enjoy it in a few weeks.  We'll see how it survives the freeze!  Still down in my weight and living up to protocol.  Take that temptation!

No comments:

Post a Comment