Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Not the Yummiest Thing on the Planet

So, you're supposed to have 2 different kinds of protein in a day.  I started lunch with grilled talapia and asparagus with 5 grape size tomatoes.  This was so delish...I don't even have words. Fab is all I can say.  Unfortunately I was thinking about dinner and didn't sufficiently thaw which left me with a 1/2 can of tuna for dinner.  I'm pretty sure I shouldn't have had 2 kinds of fish in one day.  Hope that doesn't mess me up.

And...I cheated just a tad.  I picked up a free brisket sandwich for hubby for Father's Day and just had to take a bite.  It would be legal to eat 3.5 ounces of brisket (cooked at home) but this was Hoggy's and YUM!  It was greasy.  Hope that tiny bite didn't set me back a day.  Like I've mentioned, this protocol is mega strict and there's no messing around with a bite here and there.  Even oils from lotion can keep you from losing that day.  My girlfriend put neosporin on her son's lips and didn't lose an ounce that day.  Yikes.  We'll see what my tiny bite of brisket did (plus all that grease on my fingers!)

So, without anything yummy thawed I was left with the tuna and some pickles. If I was allowed mayonaise I would have been quite happy but boo.  No mayo allowed. 

Off to eat my 2 pieces of melba toast and maybe a few strawberries.  Getting wild!

No comments:

Post a Comment