Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

It's Good News My Friends!

I'm down another 1/2 pound under yesterday's total!  That's 9.5 pounds GONE!!!  Weird.  11 days and 9.5 pounds.  I'm happy to report that I'm now down 1.5 from my pre Little Dude weight and only up 1.5 from my pre twins weight!  Yep, 3 more days (hopefully!) and I'll be at my pre baby weight.  I'm hoping to go down 4-5 pounds beyond that so I'd be at a total loss of 16 pounds in 24 days.  We'll see what my body does over the next 12 days.  Apparently the closer you get to the goal, the harder it is to shed the pounds so I really have no idea what to expect but 6 pounds in 12 days seems fairly realistic considering my adventure thus far.  I'd really like to have a few pounds cushion as it might be easy to gain a few coming off of this.  Also, I have the option to stay on this for as many as 40 days.  I can't BEGIN to imagine that amount of time on this but it's allowed.  I guess I could push it a few extra days if need be.  Oh, that's asking a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment