Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

It's Day 9!

Day 8 and I'm down another 1/2 pound!  I'm in utter amazement.  I saw it happen for my friend but you know how it is.  You always figure things work for other people but of course not for you.  Well, it worked for me.  Better yet, I went shopping this morning while the banschees were in VBS and I tried on several dresses and tshirts.  Get this...I had to go back and get smalls in all the dresses and shirts!  I always pick up the medium to start with an then go from there but never (at least not since Little Dude) have I had to go back for smaller sizes in everything I've tried on!  That definitely makes today easier as I think about NOT eating Chick Fila that was graciously donated to our evening Vacation Bible School.  Oh, how I love Chick Fila!

No comments:

Post a Comment