Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Wonders Never Cease (Day 11)

So I weighed myself this morning and wonder of wonders, 1/2 pound gone anyway!  What?  I can't believe it.  Now that I've cracked I have a new resolve to get back up and run again.  Well, not literally run.  I don't have the energy for that.  In fact they don't encourage any exercise during this phase other than maybe a 30 minute walk if you're up for it.  Without carbs and sugars the energy levels are low and I'd hate to waste the little I have.

Today it's water and coffee for me this morning.  We're visiting a friend's church that is having a kids' morning with sugar and donuts followed by Chipotle!  This is my kind of church!  I might allow myself a little bit (3.5 ounces) of Chipotle chicken but that's it.  No rice, beans or tortilla!  We're finishing out this 21 day thing flying high and doing it right.  Hopefully I don't crack again but you know what, I really enjoyed those english muffins and cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment