Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mess After Mess

I've found my job description.  It's what I would put on a resume if I ever had anyone who cared enough to think I might be employable after 6 plus years with children. My brain is truly mush at this point.

But back to the resume...my job description for the past 6 years would be:

I do things so that other people can UN-DO them.  And then I do them again.

It sums up my entire existence.  It's that easy...a mission statement if you will for the life of a stay-at-home mom (another title I deplore)...Domestic Diva, Domestic Engineer.  Well, I haven't found a quality title for my current employ (or lack there of) but my title encompasses my purpose.  Maybe my title could be,
"Do-er of the done, needs doing, and already done but ruined and then done again".

You get my drift.

No comments:

Post a Comment