Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Discounts on Diapers!!!

shop diapers.com
Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code PINS3818$49 min. total order


Okay, so I'm past the diaper stage BUT I'm still buying Good Nights!  Ugh!  6 years and counting and I'm still buying this stuff.  Wouldn't it be nice to have 3 kids COMPLETELY beyond wetting themselves?  I've recently found (way too late in motherhood)Diapers.com and I'm in love.  Here's a deal above for a discount on your first order AND it comes to your door (be sure to use code pins3818).  I've just ordered 3 months worth because Boy Wondertwin had to sleep without a pull-up last night...and it wasn't pretty.  Ick, that smell is terrible.

So today, I'm thankful for Good Nights and Diapers.com! Free shipping when you buy $49 or more..and let's be honest. That's pretty easy to do when you are buying diapers. Just use PINS3818 for your discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment