Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

BlogWall

There once was a time when I had witty things to say, or at least I thought I did.  Maybe I was in that deep, deep fog of early motherhood when I thought everything was funny...lack of sleep will do that to you.

I'm digging for dirt these days and I've got nothing.  Even for real authors go through drought, right?  And it's not like I'm making the big bucks over here or anything.

Anyway, just stoppin' in to apologize that Little Dude hasn't pooped in his shoe lately nor have the Wondertwins picked any fights in the kids' club.  I should be thankful for peace here right?  It doesn't mean that they are staying out of trouble, it just means their antics aren't quite as funny anymore.  When a six year old poops it just isn't humorous...but it IS nasty. 

On another note, my high school boyfriend got married this weekend. Finally. He's almost 40.  Good for him.  Wish I could have seen it.  Now there's hope for my 30 something sister, right?  Anyone want to fix her up?  She'd kill me if she read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment