Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Another Blog???

So, if you've followed Ventalicious for any length of time you'll know that I love a good deal.

So much so that I've gone crazy enough to start another blog...well, that's 4 blogs now.  One is a personal family blog that the grandparents don't even follow (YAWN!  but it will be great for the kids to have someday), Ventalicious, the Twin Club Blog (that I created and help to maintain) and now...drum roll please.


www.4our2cents.com



And the crowd goes wild.

It's just day two for our infant blog but we (my friend and I...I'm not crazy enough to start one of these by myself) are posting like crazy people trying to get this thing up and running.  If you are curious or new to couponing, we hope you take a look because it is our desire to help families live (and live WELL) by teaching them a few tricks that others have taught us.  I have a passion for saving money and spending it wisely.  Hopefully this blog will be helpful to you.

Don't worry.  I'll still have plenty to vent about that isn't appropriate for professional consumption so I'm not going anywhere.  Ventalicious is where I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment