Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

Out of Practice?

Keep in mind I've been married for 11 years now so I could be wrong on this one but I think I accidentally hit on someone today.

I was in Lowe's (yes, I brought all 3 banschees with me but I bribed them with candy so we all survived the trip) and we passed the tractors. Of course my kids were enthralled and had to climb on every last one of them. I called ahead to my daughter to get down. Oddly she listened...a rare occasion indeed.

I winked at her to let her know of my approval but somehow, my wink didn't end up where I intended it. Instead, a man passing us gave me a nice, somewhat interested smile. I booked it to the register for fear that he might think I was hitting on him. Yep, it's been 11 years but I'm pretty sure winking at random men in the home improvement store is still NOT appropriate...especially when you're happily married.

To my sister and Yaya: If you are reading this, I've found a way for you to meet men! =)

2 comments:

  1. Just wait until your kids are old enough to pick up on stuff like that...it is true when they say kids are cruel, even to their Mommies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I accidentally flirted with a checker at WalMart the other week. I was surprised at how friendly he was until I got to the parking lot and realized maybe he wasn't just being friendly, and maybe I shouldn't have been so friendly back.

    ReplyDelete