Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Go to Toys R US Right NOW!

I just found the best deal at Toys R Us. If you are looking for some fun games to add to your repertoire head on over to TRU right now.

Many games are on sale and Hasbro has a rebate to go along with it.

I just bought Chutes and Ladders, Candy Land, Boggle Jr, and 3 games of Memory.
My grand total was $29 but it gets better. 5 out of 6 games were 3.99 each. Boggle Jr was $7.99 but I'd had that on my wish list for months now so it worked out well.

With this deal, there are $2 rebates on all but the Boggle Jr game. Since I spent over $25 dollars at TRU today, I received a $10 gift card for a later purchase.

After receiving my $10 rebate check, my cost was $19 out of pocket WITH a $10 gift card in hand. Basically, I spent $9 for 6 games. My husband would call this fuzzy math but I'd call it a good deal.

*You can find the rebate information in the game aisle of Toys R Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment