Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Childrens Place


Today is the day to shop at The Childrens Place!!! 
Go to www.childrensplace.com to shop.  There are many shirts for 3.99, 5, 6, 7 and 8 dollars.
Once you've found your goodies, go to checkout.
On Thanksgiving ONLY, enter this code for FREE SHIPPING.  FSTG9
Then, enter marth199 HHH9 for 15% off your total bill. (Does not work on Black Friday BUT go to www.retailmenot.com for other codes that might work). 
Not a bad deal.
To add to the savings, check out www.ebates.com to get 3% cashback on your order.

I'm buying ahead for next FALL.  It's a little risky as I don't really know what size my kids will be in but at these prices, I can either sell the clothes for the same price I'm buying them OR I can hold them for a few years until they fit someone in our family.

It sure beats venturing out into the post Thanksgiving craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment