Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Swiper, No Swiping!

There is snow everywhere.  We left home on December 18th and the weather was getting a little chilly but it was clearly Fall.  We came home on the 3rd and it was FREAKING cold...and 2 inches of snow.  We've been home exactly one week now and there are currently 8ish inches of snow and it's even colder than it was 7 days ago. 

When life gives you snow...well, you make snowmen.  Unfortunately this is not packing snow.  It's the nice, fluffy snow that skiiers love.  Nothing wrong with that unless you have 3 kids who just don't get it.

Since we couldn't make snowmen, we went sledding.  That's all kinds of fun unless you have a 3 year old.  We've decided that if sledding fit into a box, the box would say "For ages 5 and Up".  All of my kids have detested the snow until about age 5.  The twins are currently loving that white stuff...now only if it wasn't so fluffy.

We wanted to take pictures of our fun in the snow but couldn't find the camera.  We searched all day long but it wasn't in either of the places that my husband and I like to hide it.  Again, we needed it to take some pics of a bathroom renovation...still, no camera.

Getting ready for bed tonight I found the camera.  When I turned it on, this is what I found:




Obviously one of our 3 feet tall family members got a hold of it today..and judging by the skirt, I'd say it wasn't one of my boys.  And do you think this might be a sign that she's watched me sell too many things on Craigslist and Ebay??? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment