Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Lova Lova Lova Pei Wei!

Today Only:

Pei Wei is giving out coupons for a FREE Meal!  All you have to do is order an entree today and you will get a coupon for a specific meal that they are rolling out on Monday. 

Hubby and I took Little Dude for lunch.  I ordered my favorite:  Pad Thai!!!  Hubby got the Kung Pao.

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE Pei Wei.  My favorite part is if you walk in, order to go, and wait for your meal, they will give you a free drink. 

So, if you have Pei Wei, don't miss this opportunity for a free meal.  You'll have to pay for it today but you'll get one coupon (for a specific free entree) for next week.  The only catch is that you only get one coupon per payment.  Since Hubby was with me, we had to order our meals separately and pay for them separately.  Not a big deal.  Loved my Pad Thai and now I'm looking forward to my free meal next Wednesday while the kids are at AWANA.

No comments:

Post a Comment