Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Get a Room!

Here comes another Facebook Vent. I have enough issues with Facebook. Many are guilt issues because I accept friendships with people I don't even remember. Who the heck is Eddy Parker anyway? Somehow he's one of my best 513 friends in the entire world. I keep getting friendship invites from someone named Matt Decker. I've never known a Matt Decker, says my post-baby mind.

There is a certain person who constantly posts status updates. He always gave me the creeps in high school. He once hit on me while dating a friend of mine. I thought he was grody. Anyway, we're BFF on FB. He posts constantly about his new wife who happens to be a decade younger than him. Today's post is something like, "I have the most beautiful wife in the world."

Okay, sweet, right? Well, maybe if it were her birthday or something. These are his posts EVERYDAY. He writes things like, "No other woman could fulfill me like you do" and junk that needs to be left in the bedroom if you ask me.

I'm not an emotional person so maybe I'm freaking over nothing but I'm ready to de-friend this dude. But then, the Facebook guilt sets in. I really don't need this is my life right now.

4 comments:

  1. There should be no such thing as Facebook guilt. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A guy loves his wife and you find it creepy? ouch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. De-friend him, he will never know. And 513 friends?!? I think I have 20. Of course I've made it so no HS "friends" can easily find me, only people who know me here and now. Of course I have my own issues with FB so....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I'm not the only one with FB issues.
    Oh, and Jenny, you don't know THIS guy. Ick.

    ReplyDelete