Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sharkfin and Homework

So, Sharkfin made his 2nd "appearance" this afternoon. Soon after the twins left on the bus, Little Dude was on the phone talking to Sharkfin. He invited him over to play. I'm so intrigued by the 3 year old brain and how he has invented this "friend" who only appears when the twins are gone. It's like he's created his own twin to play with. It will be interesting to see how long Sharkfin sticks around.

And on the school front, the twins just finished day 3 and they brought home their second homework assignment. News to me but according to my Facebook friends, it's completely normal to have homework 2 or 3 nights a week in Kindergarten. I wasn't expecting that one.

Despite the homework the kids are having a blast and school is off to a good start. I'm already wondering what I will be doing with my time once Little Dude goes to Kindergarten. I feel like I've gone from mach 1000 to a steady pace. I'm thankful for a little bit of free time and my alone time with Little Dude but it's going to take some adjusting. No complaints here though. I'm just trying to appreciate the time I still have left with my little ones before they are all in school full time. Funny how it's easier to appreciate them when I see them less!

No comments:

Post a Comment