Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mom, I'm Falling In Love

Yep. You read that right. That phrase came out of the mouth of 5 year old Girl Wondertwin. She's "falling in love". REally? Really? You are 5!

There is a little boy in his class and she is diggin' his chilli. Does anyone say that anymore? Now, before I start freakin' (because I really can't deal with boy problems before she enters her 2nd decade of life) I will continue to remind myself of this. She also told me today, "Mom, I think Winston (my mom's dog)is falling in love with me". My guess is that she heard this phrase somewhere along the line and now it's time to process what it really means.

I'm guessing everyone is going to be falling in love with everything over the next month or so. Funny though that kids understand, even at the tender age of 5, that there is this thing called love and it is no longer reserved for mom, dad, siblings and pets. Hello world! GWT is ready to take you on!

No comments:

Post a Comment