Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hungy Hungry Hippos and Walmart


Just to vent a little bit from my last Walmart trip, I admit I have a real biased (and not in a positive way) toward Walmart. I'm trying to like it. I know that their prices are good and I can save money there but I tell you. I break into hives when I walk into that place; I can rarely find a worker who speaks English. Today I had to ACT OUT Hungry Hungry Hippos for this worker (HHH Travel Version is supposed to be on sale for $4.97 and I have a coupon for $4 off). Still she couldn't find it for me, although I was just alerted I will be winning an Oscar for my performance!)

I don't have this same experience in Target. I walk into Target, find what I need and smile while I'm there. Today I was constantly dodging carts, trying to manuever around forklifts, and searching for items that were obviously not there. Or at least they weren't there according to the non-English speaking employees I encountered.

Every time I enter Walmart I promise myself I will never return. 2 months later I repeat the same experience. What is wrong with me? Am I that dog returning to it's vomit? Nice word picture. Sorry about that. Walmart brings it out in me.

And I never found the travel version of Hungry Hungry Hippos.

No comments:

Post a Comment