Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

UP

I had every intention to hit the gym today after the fun-filled (and food-filled) holiday weekend. Unfortunately, the banschees didn't wake up until after 9:30AM! WHAT? They never sleep like that. Sadly I missed my cardio class and as if we didn't have enough fun this weekend, I decided to treat the trio to a movie. I had wanted to see UP so I decided to check out the movie deals.

We headed out to the AMC for a 11AM showing of UP. I wrongly assumed the movie would cost around $3 or $4 per person. Apparently movie prices have gone up in the last decade. It cost us $5 per person before Noon. If the movie had started at 12:01PM, we'd be paying around $7.50 and $9 at night. Really? Wow, life has gotten expensive while I've lived happily under my little rock. The perks of having too many kids in too short of a time span, huh?

The movie was super cute (although sad at the beginning) and even my 3 year old sat through the entire thing. That is saying something because that child never sits still...or maybe he was just REALLY tired from the weekend.

I'll be sticking to the free summer movies or the local Dollar Theater we have in town. No more $20 mornings for us! Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment