Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

I Won!!!

As you know I've been following several money saving blogs lately and not only am I raking it in via coupons (and it's triple coupon weekend at Kroger in much of Ohio and West Virginia, FYI) but now I'm winning things!  I NEVER win things but over the past 3 weeks I've won $75 ($50 via Huggies and $25 via Discover) and a can of coffee via Kroger sweeps! 

Okay, so it's not the lottery but I'm over the moon anyway.

Last night I went to a professional hockey game with some friends.  We stopped by Panera for dinner and I used a gift card that I acquired via www.MYPOINTS.com.  Then we got into the hockey game for free because of a mishap my friend's dad had with USA Today.  We then stopped by a pub for a drink and I used the gift card that I won via www.Enjoytherewards.com.  Go HERE to learn how to find codes to enter and how/when to play.  If you are an extreme morning or night person, this game is for you.  Last night I was playing at 1:30AM EST and I won $25 in bill pay, meaning they will pay $25 of my cable bill or utility bill.  2 weeks ago I won a $25 gas card which turned out to be $25 on a card that I could use for anything...Including a Blue Moon at the pub.

Thought I'd give y'all a heads up on this one.  I never win anything and I tell ya what.  Winning is FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment