Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Goodreads

Where have I been!  I must have just crawled out from under a rock because I just found the site I have needed for years.  It's called Goodreads and you could probably tell me more about it than I can share with you but I'm pumped!  I'm constantly asking for suggestions via Facebook and I generally hear the same suggestions over and over.  For great books, mind you, but I happen to have already read them.  Examples are :  The Help, Three Cups of Tea, and The Lovely Bones.

Each book is worth a read for sure but I'm needing new and different suggestions.  A friend sent me to www.goodreads.com and I've found paradise.  I can't wait to read more!  I've reserved 6 books from my library and I'm just waiting for them to come in (so I can pick them up via the drive-thru at our Library.  I LOVE the drive-thru!)  Anyway, thought I'd give you the heads up on Goodreads and I'll let you know which book comes in first!

No comments:

Post a Comment