Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Enjoy The Ride!

So I used to think all of these contests and such were gimmicks.  Really, who wins these things? 

Well, apparently I do.  Lately I've had all of my favorite "deal" sites fed into my Facebook updates.  That way I see the latest deals as they are published and I can click on those that interest me.

After having purchased some Overnights (for my boys, not me...yet!) and being VERY bitter that I'm still buying these for a 6 year old as they are quite expensive, I decided I was going to get every penny out of it.  You know all of those codes that come on the sides of packages these days for sweepstakes, I entered them.  I also used all the free Huggie codes that are out on the web.  I was able to gather 180 points.  I entered each and every one of them, not knowing what would happen.  I just thought I was saving enough points for a package of pull-ups.  (I'm halfway there, btw). 

I noticed that there were a few instant win games that I could play so I entered.  Guess what?  I won a $25 gift card!!!  That covered the cost of the overnights and the wipes!  In this case it was worth buying the Huggies brand instead of CVS but I'm sure I could have won with those free points that are all over the web.  If you would like to try your hand at this, click here.  You can watch videos for free points and then try your hand at a free gift card.  I hear it's best to play late at night or early in the morning for best results. If you want to enter free codes, google Huggies Enjoy the Ride Rewards or check out www.Freebies4Mom.com.

Hope you win!  Oh, and by the way, somehow I won a $25 Discover Gift card this week too.  Maybe I should play the lottery today!  It's my week! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment