Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Baby Steps

FlyLady's first baby step was to clean the sink.  She didn't tell me WHEN to do it though and so dumb me.  I decided to soak it 1 hour before dinner.  What was I thinking.  I am quite excited to have a much cleaner sink.  I've had a stainless for 18 months now and I have been a bit dumbfounded as to how to clean it and make it new.  Her advice is to use an SOS pad on it.  Those are the green ones, right?

See, that shows you what a novice I am.  I'm afraid I'm going to scratch it.  I'll let you know how it turns out.

Drumroll please!  Here is the result.

And a little bit of silliness:

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie.

    I cleaned my sink today too, but, in order to post pictures, I would have to clear off my counters...hah!!! I wonder what day that will be?

    ReplyDelete