Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ugh!

I can't believe how I'm neglecting the blog. I'm going to confess. I'm completely and utterly obsessed with finding deals. It's been that way for a while. I don't EVER pay full price for anything...unless it's a Starbucks' Mocha...and then I only use gift cards given to me by other people. I refuse to spend my own money at Starbucks.

Since I've found these websites (moneysavingmom and dealseekingmom etc), it's all I do. I haven't blogged about 99% of my deals because I don't want to be one of "those" blogs but I feel like I have nothing to say otherwise.

My other excuse is that my laptop isn't functioning properly. It's been out of sorts for over a month now. Don't EVER buy a Compaq! Really cruddy brand if you ask me. The computer is not yet 2 years old and I've already put almost $200 into it....and it's not working again.

After I get my $70 Dell coupon from the Kellogg's rebate, I'm going to buy a mini Dell. Hopefully that will help the frequency of my blogging. Stick with me folks.

In the meantime, I hope to blog about the Wondertwins' 1st day of Kindergarten...and the arrival of my in-laws. All kinds of fun around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment