Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

They Know Me

Have you ever watched a show or a movie and felt like someone was peeking in your window or had cameras in your house for episode ideas?

The moment my husband and I caught our first glimpse of EveryBody Loves Raymond, we were sure that someone had written a show about our lives.

We are currently 1000 plus miles from the extended family but all the same, they might as well be next door. I just watched the epidode (via DVR) where Robert and his new wife return from their honeymoon and Marie (Ray's mom) is pestering her that she has yet to write her thank you notes.

I promise you...we had yet to even open our wedding gifts and J's mom was already obsessed about the thank you notes. We didn't even know what to thank them for yet but somehow I was supposed to have these written.

Don't get me wrong. I love my in-laws and they are truly wonderful people but at the same time, I'd pretty convinced that someone was spying on us when this show was written. Scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment