Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bzz Bzz Bzz

I'm still doing BzzAgent and wanted to let you in on an awesome shampoo! AVEENO NOURISH + Hair Care is a new line by AVEENO (Get your free sample here). I've always trusted this brand and had positive experiences. This shampoo/conditioner combination is excellent. I've been trying a lot of different brands recently including Pantene, Tresemme, Arbonne and others.

While I've always gone back to Pantene after a brief stint with others, I may stick with AVEENO for a while. It's that good. There are a few different verisions including moisturizing and volumizing. It's worth a trial.

If you haven't checked out BzzAgent yet, it's worth a trial. This Bzzcampaign provided free shampoo and conditioner (full sized bottles) as well as coupons and samples. Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't BuzzAgent neat? I'm an agent too. My current campagin is for Glade Sense & Spray. While it's a neat idea, the spray is too strong for me and gave me a sore throat. But it did make my house smell really nice for a day or two.

    And I love trying new shampoos. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete