Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Out of Commission

Ugh!  I hope you don't get it.  It's miserable.  Little Dude got hit pretty hard around the 1st of July with fever, listlessness, and no voice.  Within 6 days the twins had the same thing but they got a double punch with a bad cough to boot.  Thinking I'd escaped the crud, I took a big sigh of relief...make that a big inhale of germs because BLECH!  I'm sick. 

It hit last Wednesday and I'm still maneuvering a nasty head cold.   Of course it's not the kind that puts me in bed, incapable of normal function.  It's the kind where you can get through the day...you just feel like crud.  Today is day 6 of this nastiness and I'm ready to be better.  It won't stop me from enjoying an evening out though.  I need it in a big fat way. 

Oh, and in case you are curious, I'm maintaining the weight loss and doing quite well in Phase 3.  I'm back to a normal calorie load and wish I felt good enough to enjoy it.  I still haven't gotten back to my exercise routine but hope to get there by tomorrow.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment