Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 22 My Friends and...

I have good news!  I'm down 12 pounds!  12 pounds!  Yea!  It's been tough going over the past 10 days but I'm seeing real progress again.  I knew I needed to stick it out but doing it is easier said than done.  It's day 22 and I didn't think I'd make it this far.  I think I'll stick with it through Day 24 or Day 25.  I haven't decided for sure but if everything goes as planned, that would take me to a total weight loss of 14 pounds or so.

I'm still struggling with my ideal weight.  I have no idea what that number is but I do know that I'd like a little cushion as weight tends to oscillate a bit coming off the second phase of this protocol.

Time for my morning coffee which I actually look forward to these days.

Here's a tip I've learned over the past 3 weeks:  Do you throw out coffee each afternoon?  Here's a great idea.  Put leftover coffee in the blender, add 8-10 ice cubes and blend.  Next add a few drops of chocolate stevia and vanilla-creme stevia.  Grab a straw and enjoy a yummy coffee blend for practically free!

No comments:

Post a Comment