Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Dang it!

Just an update...no I didn't cheat.  Last night while I was working the swim meet I got a ton of sunscreen on my hands (repeatedly) while I was writing names on the swimmers' backs.  I washed my hands several times but didn't see any results this morning, meaning I didn't lose and I didn't gain.

Then today I went to the grocery to stock up on my strange food assortments and bought the wrong melba toast.  Grr.  That's my one "treat" of the day and let me tell you...it tastes just like those toasts babies eat.  I bought the garlic roast flavor that has sugar in it.  Dang it.  I took one bite and knew it tasted way too good to be on protocol.  I looked at the ingredients and sure enough, 1 gram of sugar per 3 crackers.  That means I had a 1/3 gram of sugar which just might ruin me.  If sunscreen can keep me from losing than one little melba toast can wreck it.

It's officially Day 21 so I have some decisions to make.  I'm going to stick with it a little longer but I just don't know how long.  I'm getting a little hungry...time for 3 ounces of chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment