Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's Day 20 and...

I'm down again! Another 1/2 pound.  I'm now at the lowest point I've been yet!  Progress, sweet progress.  Love it.  I have 4 more days ahead of me at least.  Help me decide blogworld.  Do I go at it for a longer period of time?  How does one decide how much they want to/should way?  I really don't have an answer to that.

I suppose I could go another 10 pounds if I stayed on for another 3 weeks.  I just don't know if that's where my body should be.  Part of the reason I've struggled over the past week (I think) is because I may have found the weight that is right for my body.  I don't have an answer to this question and google is letting me down.  Maybe I'll try Bing.

UPDATE:  Here's what I found.  Check it out.  It's the Happy Weight Calculator.  Take it with a grain of salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment