Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Time to put some clothes on...

Okay, I'm a pretty modest person. I like to have clothes on at all times, if possible. I'd wear attire in the shower if wet clothes weren't so heavy. My children have rarely seen me naked, and to shelter them from future nightmares, I'd like to keep it that way. Yesterday was a rare time when I happened to pass my four year old son on the way to the shower. With a somewhat shocked look on his face, he said, "Mommy, is that your vagina?" (Remember he has a twin sister so he is fully aware of the female body.) I answered honestly, "Yes, Boy WonderTwin. That is my vagina." He looked up at me and said, "Oh mommy, I love your vagina." Yep, time to put some clothes on.

1 comment:

  1. That is too funny! It sounds like something my 3yr old would say!!!

    ReplyDelete