Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Nakedness again...


Okay, like I said in the previous post, I'm not one to be naked or even talk about it but this story deserves a post. The boy/girl twins were in the bath tub when the little dude climbed in with them. Boy Wondertwin sees his brother and deep thoughts ensued. He then states, "Daddy has a big penis". How do you respond to that? He goes on to say, "My little brother has a little penis, and my sister's penis broke." I made sure to write that one down. It's definitely a story I'll be tempted to tell at his wedding rehearsal dinner...not that I will. All of them would be devastated, especially my husband...or maybe he would be honored? IDK.
From that day on we began to separate the twins for baths. Seemed like it was time. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment