Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

Blog Gold

I just hit Blog Gold. It's not my gold but it's a story that has to be told. I ran into my high school friend at the gym. We were talking about a million different things but we somehow stumbled upon high school friends etc. Apparently her husband (her high school sweetheart) belonged to a different atheletic club previously. He had to change clubs due to an unfortunate incident that still has me in hysterics...and involuntary vomitting in my mouth. So, J (we'll call him) was sitting down on a bench in the locker room, tying his shoes. Up walks our high school principal to say hello. The catch? This high school principal was BUCK NAKED! Remember J was sitting on a bench so you can imagine what he saw when he looked up. Yes, our high school principal!!! The image is permanently engrained on J's brain and unfortunately, the imaginary image is now burned on mine. Yuck! Needless to say, my friend J now belongs to our gym and refuses to visit the other one AGAIN!

1 comment:

  1. I'm traumatized even imagining it. Who is that comfortable with their body???? And WHY???

    ReplyDelete