Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's Blahday

I guess I should be thankful.  I'm not an emotional person.  Often I take things at face value without a lot of "to do".  I try to make lemonade out of life's lemons and I try to take the perspective that there's something I need to learn from each and every situation.  Most of the time I can take the emotion out of it and look at whatever it is with perspective.

Today I'm struggling.  It was Meet the Teacher today.  After a FABULOUS Kindergarten year for my twins, I'm not so thrilled with the year that is ahead of us.  The teacher isn't what I thought she'd be, the classmates aren't who I thought they'd be and if I had the calendar in front of me I could tell you whether this is all PMS.

I do hope that's all it is.  I just feel blah.  It could be the weather as it's gray and drab today...although the temperature is more than perfect.  Too chilly for the pool but the windows are open and the breeze is lovely.

Just had to vent a minute.  Anybody with similar feelings about the school year ahead of us?  Tell me I'm not alone.

1 comment:

  1. Are they in the same class this year? I'm feeling a little iffy over Miss A's grade 2 teacher after she had the most amazing grade 1 teacher.

    ReplyDelete