Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I Must Be Sick

You know how it is.  After you have kids it's not about you anymore.  Well, for most parents anyway.  It's all about the kids' needs, wants and volume.

I've been feeling pretty cruddy after picking up whatever Girl Wondertwin found along the way.  For her she had a low grade fever for 12 hours, missed a day of school and made me crazy the whole time because she never really felt sick.

Then Little Dude got it and it hit him harder.  His fever was higher and he was really, really grumpy.

Then it hit me.  Pretty hard I think, although I haven't had a lot of time to sit back and think about it.  My only evidence is that I crashed around 5:30pm (just as hubby was walking in the door) and didn't wake up til 7:30pm.  That's saying a lot considering how loud my kids are. 

By 11:30 I was so exhausted I went back to bed and didn't wake up til 8:30am.  Again, pretty amazing considering the general volume of my children.

I must be sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment