Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Little Dude is Four

I'm exhausted after 2 consecutive 12 hour car days (well, today was 10ish) so this post will be short and sweet but I'd be remiss if I didn't wish Little Dude a happy 4th birthday!  The big day was last weekend but because of speluncking (yes, I'm too lazy to look up the spelling on that one), a trip to a sweet restaurant, lots of cake, many many Anthony Chocolate Easter eggs and 2 trips to Sea World (followed by hours upon hours in the pool) I didn't find a minute to mark his day in history.

You have NEVER in your life seen a kid so excited to have a birthday.  He is now FINALLY 4.  They even sang to him on the kiddie roller coaster at Sea World.  Hours later he had a down right fit that should only be reserved for a 3 year old.  His punishment?

J said, "If you don't stop this, we'll make you 3 again."

Little Dude said, "Oh Yea, well, you're ONE".  Nice comeback.

He preceeded to scream and yell for another 10 minutes, "I don't wanna be 3 again, don't make me be 3 again". 

Whoosh, I thought the fits would magically stop at 3.  Hmm.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Little Dude. (The fits stop right before puberty, then they rear their ugly heads again.)

    ReplyDelete