Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

In 2 Months...

Search & Win

I have earned over $20 in Amazon bucks.  I don't know about you but given free money, I could spend some mega bucks on Amazon.com.  Since I'm too frugal to blow money I'm finding creative ways to earn extra cash to spend.  Honestly, I'm saving up the Amazon bucks to buy Christmas presents for my family.  Imagine free Christmas!  That would be wonderful.

How am I saving for Christmas presents in April?  I've been saving Swagbucks!   It's a site that allows you to collect points to redeem for music, toys, clothes, electronics and gift cards.  I've determined that the best deal is to trade the points in for Amazon cards.  Since you can buy just about anything on Amazon, it seems genius to me.  Here's the link so you can check it out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment