Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Adorableness

Last night before bedtime Boy Wondertwin and I were having a little chat.  He asked, "Mommy, when you were in Kindergarten or 1st grade did you ever have a boyfriend?"  I said, "Yes, I used to chase a little boy all over the playground in Kindergarten".  I left out the part about how we used to try to KISS him!!! Ha!

Anyway, I said, "Why, BWT, is there a girl you like?"

"Yes" he said shyly, "The girl who sits next to me and I can't remember her name but she might be my girlfriend soon but she isn't yet."

"Really, Buddy?" I asked, "What makes you think that?"

"Well, she drops her pencil a lot and I have to pick it up for her."

I tried sooo hard not to laugh.  The games girls play...and oh those games start sooo young.

Boy Wondertwin is smitten, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment